Blogging is a way to communicate with the outside world. Whether it's about a good book you read or a good article that you read and wanted to tell people about. Through this year I have learned what genre of books that I really like. Realistic fiction has become my personal favorite. I also learned that my favorite non-fiction article is science.
I have benefited in many ways this year from the blogs this year. One way I have benefited this year is my improvement in writing. My teacher helped me this year become a way better writer thanks to what she has taught us. I have also benefited because I have benefited by realizing that when you write about a book that you read that you remember it way more.
Writing online is different than writing in your notebook because you realize that you have to write more online and that you have to come up with more complex thoughts. Online writing can be liberating because you have instant access to different sources. I don't think that people are more real online. I think that usually you are way less real.
I think that teenagers do abuse their freedom on social media. I also believe that people say things to others that they wouldn't say to their face. Which is called cyber bullying. I think social media can be good but it can also be bad. I can imagine keeping this blog or creating a new one in high school. I think I could start a blog about sports, especially baseball. I like blogs and I like to read them to.
No comments:
Post a Comment